Thursday, November 3, 2016

Another Aspect of the Creative Process - Words, Rather Than Notes...

Thought it was time for a form of what we might  call 'divertissement' -  let's embrace a presentation of pithiness encrusted by a bit of humor :
Submitted is a brief list of my some of my favorite expressions; not in any particular order, but as they appear in my memory bank while punching these keys:

Never argue with an idiot, as any bystanders involved will not be able to identify the idiot  -   O.  Wilde

A bureaucracy is a large organization run by pygmies  - H. Balzac


He has Van Gogh's ear for music   - B. Wilder


I never let my schooling interfere with my education  -   M. Twain


Quitting smoking is easy. I've done it hundreds of times  -  M. Twain


Pure terror is upon awakening and discovering that the country is being run by the high school class  - K. Vonnegut


I've  had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't  it  - G. Marx


Do you remember how dumb I used to be?  Well, I'm better now  -  S. Laurel


Do share any of  these kinds of "aphorisms" you have stored, with me - I'd love to know them!
I promise to return  to  my form of 'normalcy'  next time...


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home