Monday, April 12, 2010

On This Day - Just A Thought ...

I thought that I should mention that on this date in 1945, Franklin Delano Roosevelt passed away suddenly.
My thought has nothing to do with any pro or con issue dealing with this man - I do not touch the surface of politics in this blog - whether this man was loved or feared or hated is irrelevant. I merely wish to touch upon the sad reality that he did not live to be witness to the ultimate victory over tyranny and evil he was so intrinsically involved in.
One can only speculate as to whether this man, had he lived during a different time, would have accrued the same level of power, as it seems to me that Events Make the Man, not the other way around.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home